myPTsolutions is on a mission to bring compassion, excellence and dedication to travel therapy staffing. Come be part of a growing organization that was created by therapists for therapists.
Location: Glendale, California
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 8a -5p Mon Fri.
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
- Provide quality Home Health physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Coverage is a 30-mile radius
- Mileage reimbursement
- Glendale is a lively, yet peaceful suburb located in the heart of Los Angeles County.
- Sunshine, parks, museums, shopping, delicious restaurants, and an exciting nightlife all make up Glendale.
- 1 years Home Health experience
- A valid California state PT License
- AHA BLS - required
- OASIS-C experience required
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293
Job ID: JN -052017-4774