Physical Therapist needed for Yardley, Pennsylvania PT Contract job.
myPTsolutions is on a mission to bring compassion, excellence and dedication to travel therapy staffing. Come be part of a growing organization that was created by therapists for therapists.
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Skilled Nursing
Hours: 30-40 hours/week
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
- Provide quality Skilled Nursing physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Small community located on the Delaware River and New Jersey to the east
- 26 miles from Philadelphia
- 5-day workweek - 6-8 hrs. Per day
- Skilled Nursing and Rehab Optima experience
- A valid Pennsylvania state PT License
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293
Job ID: JN -062017-4821