About this job opportunity:
Location: Midland, Michigan
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 2pm 10pm (M-F)
Experience/Education: This job prefers a RN with Home Health experience, but all interested RNs are encouraged to apply. Ability to do IV infusions (not chemo/routine antibiotics through PICC or central line) and current home health experience required.
Why will YOU LOVE this job?
- Average 13 miles per visit, 5-7 visits per day so up to 80 miles per day.
- Working in Midland County
- 5-6 patient visits/day as they will not be doing OASIS admits/discharges
- Big city life with all the charm and security of a mid-sized community.
- Light traffic, a healthy economy, moderate cost of living, impressive housing stocks, strong educational systems, and easy access to big-city attractions
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Michigan state license.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293