Registered Nurse - ER
Registered Nurse needed for Gettysburg, Pennsylvania RN Contract job
About this job opportunity:
Location: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital - ER
Hours: 12 hour shifts (3p-3a and 11a-11p & every third weekend)
Experience/Education: This job prefers a RN with Hospital experience, but all interested RNs are encouraged to apply. Experience with IVs, central lines, infusions, wound care, wound vac' s - Required
Travel experience - Preferred, BLS- required, PALS required. 1 year of travel experience preferred.
3 years of ER experience required.
Our client s new emergency department provides patients with an enhanced patient-centered care experience equipped to meet community needs well into the future. The hospital' s emergency department features 18 private treatment rooms (13 stretcher rooms and five fast care rooms) as well as patient amenities that include a vending area, a pediatric/special needs waiting area and patient and visitor restrooms.
Why you will LOVE this job:
- Stability of the hospital - began in 1921
- Nationally recognized
- Named a Pathway to Excellence hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC),
- Located in multiple counties across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, all offering an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance
- Abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports and historic tours.
- Short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Pennsylvania state license.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
Contact: Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293
Job ID: JN -062017-4849