Temp to Perm Physical Therapist
Grouverneur, New York
Physical Therapist needed for Gouverneur, New York PT Contract job.
myPTsolutions is on a mission to bring compassion, excellence and dedication to travel therapy staffing. Come be part of a growing organization that was created by therapists for therapists.
Location: Grouverneur, New York
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Type: TEMP TO PERM
Hours: 7a 3: 30p or 8a 4: 30p (40 hrs/week)
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
- Provide quality Hospital physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Client prefers an individual interested in TEMP TO PERM assignment
- Team atmosphere consists of 2 PTAs, 1 SLP, 3 OT and 1 PT Tech
- Our client is a not for profit 25-bed, critical access hospital
- Hospital serves a community of 18, 000 people
- Historic community nestled between the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands on the St. Lawrence River
- 1 year Hospital experience
- A valid New York state PT License
- Physical Therapy experience with Newborn, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult & Geriatric patients - required
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293
Job ID: JN -052017-4779