Bakersfield, CA 93309
Full Time Physical Therapist - New Grads Accepted
12-15 patients a day
2-3 evaluations per day
Location: Bakersfield, California
Our client in Bakersfield, California, is seeking an outgoing, licensed physical therapist to fill a permanent opening. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday. Start date is October 1, 2021. Join a team of experienced and compassionate therapists who work together to achieve the best possible outcome for their patients.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Experienced PT or New Grads Accepted
- Valid California state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team setting
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services from teens to geriatric
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.