Peoria, IL 61637
Acute Care & Outpatient experience Required
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Hours: M F 8 hours/day
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $40-45/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Outpatient physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- 13-week assignment
- Located on the Illinois River
- Population aprox. 115, 000
- Fun Fact: The Peoria Santa Claus Parade, which started in 1888, is the oldest running holiday parade in the United States.
- 1 year Outpatient experience
- A valid Illinois state PT License
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293