Registered Nurse - RN
Glens Falls, New York
About this job opportunity:
Location: Glens Falls, New York
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Telemetry
Hours: 7p 7a Nights; every other weekend rotation
Experience/Education: This job requires an RN with 2 years of cardiac telemtry experience, but all interested RNs are encouraged to apply. Travel experience is preferred and experience with rhythms and cardiac medications is required.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Michigan state license.
- 410-bed not-for-profit community hospital
- Known as Hometown U.S.A, and located on the Hudson River
- The city offers a variety of museums and local entertainment, specialty stores and boutique shops, and plenty of bars and restaurants suited to all tastes.
- Tower 6 (T6) specializes in the care of patients who require close and continuous cardiac monitoring due to a history of cardiovascular disease or other cardiac conditions. RNs in this unit can expect to be critically involved in the planning and treatment of those patients.
- Number of beds in unit: 46
- RN to Patient ratio: 1: 4-5
- Patient population: Adult, Geriatric
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
Contact: Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Job ID: JN -062017-4866