Arizona - Pediatric Physical Therapist
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Currently looking for a Pediatric Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in Phoenix/Gilbert, Arizona. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. This opportunity requires 2 years of experience.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist
- 36 hours/week
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- 2 years outpatient pediatric experience
- Valid Arizona state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Specialty training in pediatric ortho, neuro, NDT, taping, child development, or other relevant pediatric areas preferred
- APTA pediatric specialty certification preferred
- Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $40.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.