Holland, MI 49424 US
We are currently seeking a Behavioral Psychologist for a community health organization in Holland, Mich. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying an active caseload of adults or children with developmental disabilities with challenging behaviors or therapy needs. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, where you will be diagnosing and performing behavior analysis including functional assessments, and develop/behavior programs,
Compensation and Benefits
- $40 - $44 per hour based on experience and benefits.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
- Diagnoses, performs behavior analysis including functional assessments.
- May administer standardized psychological tests, and make recommendations based on test results.
- Provides treatment or makes appropriate referrals for consumers.
- Conducts a functional behavioral assessment of challenging behaviors displayed by assigned consumers and develops behavior programs based on that analysis.
- Presents behavior programs that utilize intrusive level techniques to the Behavior Management Committee.
- Acts as a liaison with prescribers to present medication information to BRTC per state requirements.
- State of Michigan licensure as a Licensed Behavior Analyst, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Licensed Master's Social Worker, Limited Licensed Master's Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist, Limited Licensed Psychologist, or Temporary Limited License Psychologist.
- Candidates who are close to obtaining the required licensing may be considered.
- Must qualify as a QIDP (Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional).
- Michigan driver s license required.