Charge RN - Med/Surg
Colebrook, NH 03576
Currently looking for a Charge Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Colebrook, New Hampshire. Interested candidates must be interested in working nights.
Responsibilities of the Charge Registered Nurse
- Deliver the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient' s individual physician.
- Coordinate the activities of the unit and assign work to the nursing staff.
- Institute emergency procedures as necessary.
- Communicate patient status to incoming nursing shift and to physicians.
- Educate the nursing staff on patient care.
- Supervise the delivery of care in a nursing unit.
- 1-2 years of experience Charge RN MS
- Valid New Hampshire RN License
- Compact Allowed
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $32-35 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.