San Francisco, CA 94111 US
We are assisting out client to help fill a full time Therapy Director job. This job will give you the opportunity to positively shape health care in the community. Working in concert with medical and operational professionals, you will provide needed therapy interventions to injured individuals in an outpatient orthopedics clinic environment.
About our client
The nation s largest provider of workplace health services, responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Their mission is to improve the health of America s workforce, one patient at a time.
Responsibilities of the Therapy Director
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experiences
- Manages key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes and holds therapists accountable: % MS Referred, Visits per Case, % Therapy SDE, % Seen, TOP.
- Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CMD to improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the ongoing development and growth of the center s business.
- Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
- Works with DTO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction, workflows, and efficiencies
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
Requirements of the Therapy Director
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy experience preferred
- Valid California state PT License
Compensation & Benefits
- Specific pay rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
- Time off program PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.