Clinical Rehab Director
Stockton, CA 93401
Excellent opportunity to lead a team of forward-thinking physical therapists who believe that moving with purpose leads to a happier and healthier life.
Requirements: Active California Physical Therapist License & Master s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
Hours: 40+ hours/week
Start date: ASAP
Competitive Pay + Commission + Benefits
myPTsolutions, a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and direct hire jobs, is assisting its client to find an experienced Clinical Director to manage an outpatient clinic in Stockton, California. The team includes 1 PT, 1 PTA, PT Aids, and a front office manager. Productivity is 10-12 patients per day.
About the clinic:
- Recipient of the APTA s Jayne L. Snyder Private Practice of the Year Award
- Passionate about supporting local causes
Your Responsibilities as the Clinical Director
- Accountable for the team and all aspects of patient care in the facility.
- Support, disseminate and enforce all company policies and programs
- Staff training, coordinate with marketing & business development teams, oversee business/operational measure for clinic.
- Manage front office functions via front office manager, patient care management, ensure support of company programs, general administration/communication duties.
- Participate in direct patient care at the director's discretion.
- Salary + Commission Based on experience
- Benefits + PTO