Clinical Social Worker
Anchorage, AK 99501
Currently looking for a Behavioral Health Clinical Social Worker to fill a 12-month assignment in Anchorage, Alaska. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Social Work and be a graduate of an accredited school of social work.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Social Worker Social Worker
- Provide quality Behavioral Health social work services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Clinical Social Worker
- Prefer a therapist with 2 years experience in Behavioral Health experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- An active MSW License in any state. LCSW
- Masters Degree from social worker Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Must be able to pass national security clearance
Compensation of the Clinical Social Worker
- Salary: $35-$40 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- Additional hourly incentives are being offered for candidates that can starty by 04.30.2018
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.