Director of Clinical Services-RN
Austin, TX 77074
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a permanent hospital position in the Austin, Texas. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Registered Nursing and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Responsibilities of the Director of Clinical Services-RN
- Provide quality, home health director services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Home Health Registered Nurse
- Prefer a nurse with Home Health/OASIS & management experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Valid Texas RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Director of Clinical Services-RN
- Salary ranges depending on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job ID # JN -072018-5541