Director of Rehab
Antigo, WI 54409
About this job opportunity:
Location: Antigo, Wisconsin
Position: Director of Rehabilitation (DOR)
Hours: 8 hour days
Salary: $32 - $40 per hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
Experience/Education: This job prefers a therapist with Hospital experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply.
Why will YOU LOVE this job?
- You are responsible for the ongoing, effective operation of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Cardiopulmonary Rehab Department and for the ongoing assessment and improvement of Rehab Services.
- In addition the manager is responsible for delivering patient care within the scope of practice. Reports to the Director of Finance.
- Current licensure as a PT or OT in WI.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a therapy area required.
- Experience as a therapist preferred.
We are seeking a Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) to fill a Short Term, Contract Rehabilitation Management position for our client. This Rehab Manager travel job requires supervising therapy professionals who evaluate and assess patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities. This Travel DOR job prefers a candidate with Hospital experience, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. A valid Wisconsin state professional license is required for this position.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105