Director of Rehabilitation
Tucson, AZ 85718
Currently looking for a Director of Rehabilitation to fill a permanent position in a skilled nursing home in Tucson, Arizona. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy and be a graduate of an accredited school.
Responsibilities of the Skilled Nursing Director of Rehabilitation
- Oversee departmental staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional and clinical competency standards, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Oversee, plan, and direct the rehabilitation program including PT, OT, and speech/language therapists.
- Plan and direct the rehabilitation program
- Oversee the treatments, services, and reporting of patient cases.
- Must Have DOR experience OR 2-5 years experience as a Therapist
- Valid Arizona PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary Based on experience