Hand Therapist-PT or OT
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Currently looking for an experienced hand therapist. Prefer candidates with splinting and upper extremity experience. Certification is not required. Our client is open to a PT or OT for this travel need. Physical or Occupational Therapist to fill a travel assignment in Baton Rouge, LA. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT or OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy or occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the Hand Therapist
- Provide quality Hand Therapist therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Hand Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with Hand, splinting and upper extremity experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Illinois PT or OT License
- Degree from PT or OT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Hand Therapist
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.