Home Health Occupational Therapist
Upland, CA 91786
Currently looking for a Home Health Occupational Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in Upland, California. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- 4 patients a day
- .58/ mile reimbursement
- MUST have excellent time management skills!
- Coverage Area is: San Bernardino county - Cities include: Fontana, Colton, Rialto, San Bernardino, Riverside, Relands, Loma Linda.
- 2 years of experience in a clinical home health/hospice setting - Required
- Recent travel - Highly Preferred
- Experience with the Adult/Geriatric patient population - Required
- OASIS (Start of care through discharge) - Required
- McKesson experience - Highly Preferred
- Valid California state OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Ability to work independently
- Salary: $42.00 to $48.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus