Home Health Physical Therapist
Getttysburg, PA 17325
Currently looking for a Home Health Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. The coverage area consists of Adams County.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Provide quality physical therapy services.
- Treat 4-5 patients daily and an average of 150 miles weekly
- 40 hours/week
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- 1 Year of Home Health experience (within the last 3 years)
- Valid Pennsylvania state PT License
- Computer charting experience - Required
- Cerner or Home Care Home Base experience - Highly Preferred
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Must have own means of transportation and CLEAN driving record
- Salary: $38.00 to $39.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.