Home Health Physical Therapist
Iron River, Michigan Iron River, MI 49935
Iron River, Michigan
This is a critical need and a high paying job. Currently looking for a Physical Therapist who is licensed in Michigan to fill a 3-month travel assignment in Iron River, Michigan. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Home Health experience with adult/geriatric orthopedic, neurological ad functional mobility
- Valid Michigan state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Home Health Physical Therapist
- Salary: Increased rate! This is a high paying position. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists into travel and perm jobs across the United States.
Job ID JN -052019-6101