Home Health Physical Therapist
Muskegon, MI 49441
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 40 hours per week
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $32-38/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Home Health physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Must be able to evaluate a patient s condition and devise a customized physical rehabilitation and treatment plan to enhance strength, flexibility, range of motion, motor control, and reduce any pain, discomfort and swelling the patient may be experiencing.
- 13-week assignment
- Enjoy the outdoors nearby skiing downhill or cross country, sledding, snowmobile
- Coverage area: Muskegon, northern Ottawa, and possibly up to Newaygo county
- A valid Michigan state PT License
- 3 years home care experience as a Physical Therapist
- Familiar with EMR; Homecare Homebase preferred
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103 for more information.