Home Health Registered Nurse
Borger, TX 79007
Currently looking for a Nurse to fill a permanent Supervising Nurse position in Borger, Texas. 8A-5P schedule. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Registered Nursing and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Nurse
- Provide quality, home care nursing services.
- Provide skilled nursing services including assessments, planning, treatments, teachings and coordination of health under the direction of patient s physician
- Document clinical and progress notes
- Participate in in-service programs
- Supervise paraprofessionals providing service
- Maintain confidentiality
Requirements of the Home Health Nurse
- Prefer a RN with 1 year home care experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Valid Texas RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Home Health Nurse
- Salary based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.