Hospital Social Worker
Anchorage, AK 99508
Currently looking for a Licensed Certified Social Worker to fill a 3-month assignment in Anchorage, Alaska.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker
- Provide assistance to aid patients with community resources, financial, or placement into an alternative setting.
- Responsible for integrating, facilitating, and coordinating patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provides direct clinical services including, individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and counseling as appropriate
- Provide case coordination and therapeutic education services.
- Provide excellent patient care and compassion.
- Masters in Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- Licensed in Social Work (LSW) in the state of Alaska
- 2+ years of experience in acute hospital adult
- Salary: $46.00 to $50.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.