LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
Marysville, CA 95903
LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Currently looking for a Social Worker to complete a travel assignment in Marysville, California. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Social Work and be a graduate of an accredited school of social work.
Responsibilities of the LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
Provide quality social worker services.
Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
- Prefer a therapist two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting.
- Experience working in a Government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.
- Requires a Master s in Social Work or equivalent
- A valid Social Worker License in any state
- Degree from Social Worker Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
Compensation of the LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Physical Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel, permanent and temp to perm jobs.
Job ID JN -032019-5998