LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
Minot, ND 58701
Currently looking for a Social Worker to complete a travel assignment in Minot, North Dakota. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Social Work and be a graduate of an accredited school of social work.
Responsibilities of the LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
- Provide quality social worker services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
- Prefer a therapist two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting. Experience working in a Government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.
- Requires a Master s in Social Work or equivalent
- A valid Social Worker License in any state
- Degree from Social Worker Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the LCSW Behavioral Health Care Provider
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job ID JN -022019-5889