LMSW Social Worker
Nashville, AR 71852
Currently looking for a Social Worker to fill a permanent hospital position in the Nashville, Arkansas. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Social Work and be a graduate of an accredited school of social work.
Responsibilities of the LMSW Social Worker
- Provide quality, hospital care social worker services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the LMSW Social Worker
- Prefer a therapist with experience conducting group, individual, and family therapy but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- LCSW is required experience
- Valid Arkansas Social Worker License
- Degree from Social Worker Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the LMSW Social Worker
- Salary ranges from $47, 750-$87, 500 depending on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job Id JN -102018-5655