Labor & Delivery Nurse
Lebanon, NH 03756
Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery
Currently looking for Labor & Delivery Registered Nurses to fill a 3-month assignment in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Interested candidates should be available to work weekends as needed and be willing to circulate in the OR, as well as work a rotating shift.
Responsibilities of the L&D Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- 18-bed Birthing Pavilion offers comfortable, private, and calm place to give birth.
- Patients will stay in the same room for their entire childbirth experience, from the moment they arrive through labor, birth, and recovery.
- The Birthing Pavilion includes two operating rooms for planned and unplanned cesarean (C-section) births.
Requirements of the L&D Registered Nurse
- Prefer a nurse with 2 years L& D experience
- Postpartum and Nursery experience
- Level 1 or 11 Trauma experience
- Valid New Hampshire RN License (Compact Allowed)
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $40-43 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.