Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Poughkeepsie, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Poughkeepsie, New York. Enjoy working close to NYC without having to live within the city. Poughkeepsie is an outdoor-oriented city in New York. Interested candidates must be interested in working in a fast-paced high-risk facility and must not require any time-off during the assignment.
Responsibilities of the L&D Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services by assisting women throughout labor and the birthing process
- Provide care for women who experience complications with their pregnancies and assist surgeons during cesarean deliveries.
- Mother and child monitoring, provide postpartum care and educate new mothers about newborn care and post-delivery health issues.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Prefer a nurse with 3 years of experience L&D experience in a hospital with over 2000 + births per year
- Minimum 1-year of recent travel experience
- Must have circulating experience in the OR (C-section)
- Fetal monitoring certification preferred
- Valid New York RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $40-45 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.