Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
Rockford, IL 61103
Currently looking for a Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse to fill a three-month day shift assignment in Rockford, Illinois.
Responsibilities of the L&D Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Level II or III experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- NRP and ACLS preferred.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Illinois State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $31.00 to $33.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.