Mixed Setting Physical Therapist
Clarkston, WA 99403
Hospital Physical Therapist
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent inpatient/home care position in the Clarkston, WA. The ideal candidate will have their Washington license and be able to obtain their Idaho license. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Hospital Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, hospital care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the hospital Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with Inpatient/Outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Washington PT license
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Hospital Physical Therapist
- Salary is based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapist, and Speech Language Pathologists in travel jobs, temp to perm and direct hire therapist jobs.