Tahlequah, OK 79007
Currently looking for a Nurse to fill a permanent MICU/ER Director position. 7: 30A-5P schedule. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in Registered Nursing and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Responsibilities of the MICU/ER Director
- Provide quality ICU/ER nursing services.
- Provide skilled nursing services including assessments, planning, treatments, teachings and coordination of health under the direction of patient s physician
- Document clinical and progress notes
- Participate in in-service programs
- Supervise paraprofessionals providing service
- Maintain confidentiality
Requirements of the MICU/ER Director
- Prefer a RN with 3 or more years of recent clinical (intensive, critical, or ER nursing) with one year or more of management. But all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor s or Masters preferred
- Valid Oklahoma RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the MICU/ER Director
- Compensation $75k-$95k
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.