OR Nurse Manager
Lapeer, MI 48446
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a temp to perm opening in the OR in Lapeer, Michigan.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager
- This position will be running the Operating Room
- Assumes a leadership role based on clinical expertise and judgment in caring for patients.
- Leadership responsibilities involve delegation, interviewing/hiring personnel, performance evaluations and corrective action as appropriate, and teaching other staff members.
- Responsible for 24-hour clinical management of respective areas.
- Focuses on clinical aspects of care, influencing and effecting changes with respect to the needs of the patients, family and total health care delivery system.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Michigan state registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Previous OR experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership experience required
- Must be nicotine-free
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $38.00-$42.00 per hour. Based on experience
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.