OR Registered Nurse
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This registered nurse opportunity is working the day shift in the OR.
Responsibilities of the OR Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Available to work 7 a.M. To 3: 30 p.M., no weekends or holidays.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.