Occupational Therapist - OT
Lena, IL 61048
Location: Lena, IL
Position: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: Starting at $38/hr*
*Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- This job prefers a therapist with SNF experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply.
- A valid IL state OT License is required for this position.
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Quick start date
- Support staff for new graduates!
- Short or Long Term Contract
- You will provide quality Skilled Nursing occupational therapy services for our client.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Bryan at bmckinney@myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company. Our culture is defined by serving others with compassion, a commitment to excellence, and dedication to continually improve our effectiveness. We specialize in helping PT, OT, SLP and their assistants find great Travel Therapy and Direct Hire jobs throughout the United States.
myPTsolutions is an an equal opportunity .
Job ID: JN -012019-5871