Holly, CO 81047
Currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to fill a permanent skilled nursing position in Holly, Colorado. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the Skilled Nursing Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality occupational therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Skilled Nursing Occupational Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with experience but all are encouraged to apply
- Valid Colorado OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Skilled Nursing Occupational Therapist
- Salary based on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.