Saint Cloud, MN 56303
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Currently looking for an Acute Care Occupational Therapist to fill a 3-month assignment in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the Acute Care Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality Acute Care/Hospital occupational therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with Acute Care experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Minnesota OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Available ASAP
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Work Wednesday through Sunday shifts
- Salary: $37.00 to $42.00 per hour plus mileage. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.