Waterloo, IA 50701
Currently looking for a Home Health Occupational Therapist to fill a Permanent opening in Waterloo, Iowa. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality occupational therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with inpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Iowa OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: $70, 000 to $90, 000 per year based on experience