Occupational Therapist PRN
Holland, MI 49424 US
Are you a licensed Occupational Therapist living near Holland, Michigan, and interested in a contract job? We are assisting our client, a public provider of services for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities, serious mental illness, and/or substance use disorders, to find an OT to work on a PRN basis. The schedule would be very intermittent, ideal for a retired OT or a part time therapist looking for extra hours.
- $42 - $44 per hour based on experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality occupational therapy services.
- Conduct evaluations for patients that require a home modification.
- Ability to work in demanding, stressful environment with sufficient concentration to complete patient treatment goals even with interruptions and distractions.
- Current Certification with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Current State of Michigan Occupational Therapist license
- BLS (AHA)
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned and operated staffing agency. We have the expertise and understand what it takes to work in the field and strive to find the best fit for you.