Occupational Therapist - PT
Gilroy, CA 95020
Currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to fill a permanent outpatient opening in Gilroy, CA. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in OT and be a graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Occupational Therapist
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services to all ages
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
- Our client is open to new grads as well as experienced OT s
- Treat 11 patients per day
- Valid California state OT License
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Work Monday - Friday
Compensation of the Occupational Therapist
- Salary is based on experience.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in permanent jobs across the United States.
- Job Number: JN -092019-6382