Outpatient Physical Therapist
Cathedral City, CA 95010
Cathedral City, California
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent Outpatient position in Cathedral City, California. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, outpatient care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience, but all interested therapists, including new grads, are encouraged to apply
- Valid California PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Salary ranges from $70, 000-$84, 000 depending on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and permanent jobs across the United States.
Job ID JN -092018-5609