Outpatient Physical Therapist
Wabash, IN 46761
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent outpatient position in Wabash, Indiana. This position is primarily outpatient, however candidate may be asked to help with inpatient evaluations as well. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, outpatient care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Indiana PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Hourly rate ranges from $35-$45 depending on experience.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
Job Id JN -102018-5663