Outpatient Physical Therapist
Peterborough, NH 03458
Peterborough, New Hampshire
Currently looking for an Outpatient Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month outpatient assignment in Peterborough, New Hampshire. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. Our client' s facility is just 90 minutes from Boston.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality outpatient physical therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Patient population Adolescent to Geriatric
- Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience
- Valid New Hampshire PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Average caseload is typically 12-15 patients per shift
- Salary: $36.00 - $39.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.