Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Position: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Hours: 7: 30-5: 30 (40/hrs wk)
- This job prefers a therapist with Pediatric experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply.
- A valid Arkansas state OT License is required for this position.
- Degree from OT Accredited College
- This is an travel, outpatient pediatric position
- The facility offers onsite child care services in addition to Physical, Occupational & Speech therapy services.
- You will provide quality Pediatric occupational therapy services for our client.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Bryan at bmckinney @myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 105
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company. Our culture is defined by serving others with compassion, a commitment to excellence, and dedication to continually improve our effectiveness. We specialize in helping PT, OT, SLP and their assistants find great Travel Therapy and Direct Hire jobs throughout the United States.
myPTsolutions is an an equal opportunity .
JOB ID: JN -032018-5318