Pediatric Registered Nurse
MUSKEGON, MI 49444
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
Setting: Hospital - Pediatric
Hours: 7p-7: 30a and/or 3p-3: 30a (36hrs per wk)
Salary: $36-38/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide quality care for our client located in western Michigan near the shores of Lake Michigan. This travel RN job requires an RN Diploma/Associate, BSN or BS preferred & Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR. The Registered Nurse will also hold a valid Michigan state license. This job prefers a RN with Hospital experience.
Your duties include:
- Assists the pediatricians by assessing a patient' s needs and providing initial patient care.
- Offer information on nutrition, diet and good health habits.
- Document a patient' s symptoms and medical history for the doctor to review.
- Draw blood, administer medication and give childhood vaccinations.
- Assist a pediatrician during a patient examination.
About this location
- Teaching hospital
- Committed to innovation and compassion
- Second largest health care organization in West Michigan
- Work directly with a personal agent at NO COST to you
- We exist to Connect & Service with compassion, excellence & dedication
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
$500 Referral Bonus*
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For details contact Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Job ID: JN -102017-5120