Physical Therapist (PT)
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Inpatient/Outpatient Physical Therapist needed
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill a permanent opportunity in and inpatient/outpatient setting in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
- Responsibilities of the Hospital Physical TherapistProvide quality inpatient & outpatient physical therapy services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Requirements of the Physical TherapistPrefer a therapist with hospital care experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid Mississippi PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Compensation of the Acute Care Physical TherapistSalary: $Based on experience.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.