Physical Therapist - PT
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Come be part of a growing organization that was created by therapists for therapists.
Location: Bakersfield, California
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Setting: Home Health
Hours: 8 hour days
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $40-46/hour based on experience, benefil package and traveler status.
- Provide quality Home Health physical therapy services for our client.
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Average case load is 6 visits per day averaging 100 miles combined between visits.
- Mileage is reimbursed at .43 cents per mile
- 16-week contract
- Bakersfield is located in southern Central Valley of California
- Perfect location to unwind
- 6 months Home Health experience
- 1 year PT experience
- A valid California state PT License
Competitive Hourly Wage
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Want to know more?
Check out www.MyPTsolutions.Com or call us toll free at 877.435.7293
Job ID: JN -062017-4867