Physical Therapist - PT
White Plains, NY 10601
White Plains, New York
Currently looking for an Outpatient Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in White Plains, New York. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- All interested therapists are encouraged to apply. Our client will accept new grads
- Valid New York state PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists into travel and perm jobs across the United States.