Physical Therapist - PT Perm Job
Littleton, NH 03561
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Type: Direct Hire
Setting: Home Health
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7: 30a-4p ( hr lunch) 36 hrs/wk
Salary: $36-43/hour based on experience
Experience/Education: This job prefers a therapist with Home Health experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply. Admissions and OASIS also required.
- Our client is located in Lancaster a town in Coos County is on the Connecticut River
- The gateway to the Great North Woods Region and home to Weeks State Park and the Lancaster Fair.
- Part of the White Mountain National Forest is in the eastern portion.
- Lancaster offers a wide variety of recreational outlets including municipal parks, campgrounds, fishing, hunting, snowmobile trails and much more!
- Territory based primarily in surrounding Colebrook, NH area, but may be assigned throughout Coos County as needed.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) to provide quality Home Health for our client. This Direct Hire Job requires assisting patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities. This Permanent PT job prefers a candidate with Home Health experience, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. A valid New Hampshire state PT License is required for this position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103
Job ID: JN -082017-4986