Physical Therapist - Pediatrics
Ironwood, MI 49938
Location: Ironwood, Michigan
Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Hours: 8a 5p Monday - Friday
Education: Degree from PT Accredited College
Salary: $31-47/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Provide quality Outpatient physical therapy services for our client
- Assist patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities
- Settings include outpatient with occasional weekend call for inpatient
- Department has 3 full-time PT on staff, which includes a working manager
- 24-week assignment
- 25-bed rural hospital
- Fulfill your passion to help children
- Michigan s western most city
- Enjoy the outdoors skiing downhill or cross country, sledding, snowmobile
- Hundreds of miles of groomed trails in Ironwood
- A valid Michigan state PT License
- One year physical therapy experience preferred - willing to train if interest in peds
- Knowledge of various types of physical therapy equipment in both the inpatient and outpatient areas.
- 1-3 years experience as a Physical Therapist
- Post graduate education in an area of pediatric specialization, experience in general practice of physical therapy with experience in area of specialization, and Clinical Specialist certification beneficial.
- New grads accepted!
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $1, 000/year) *
Worker s Compensation and Professional Liability Insurance
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
REFERRALS: We offer a shared referral bonus: $500 for the person who refers a friend to our company and $500 to the friend who accepts a position with our company.
CONTACT: Dan at dan@ myptsolutions.Net or 616.741.4165 ext. 103